CN Charred Hardwood Vase #2
Hardwood embers are placed on wood board and left to burn the depression into the wood. Wood is then scraped and the process is repeated. Then the whole piece goes back into the fire. The heat and flames dictate the final shape. Each piece is a one of a kind piece art form.
- oak wood
- glass test tube insert for dry or fresh floral
- brass dot and ball feet detail
- approx. 7.25w" x 2.25d x 6"h
- each piece is oiled and waxed for a final finish which is dry food safe
- handmade by Chicago artisan Christian Nyberg