CN Modern Maple Sculpture/Table
Embers are placed on cherry hardwood and left to burn the depression into the wood. Wood is then scraped and the process is repeated. Then the whole piece goes back into the fire. The heat and flames dictate the final shape.
- Approximately 17"h x 8.5"at widest point
- listing is for table on the left
- Handmade by Chicago Artisan Christian Nyberg
- available for in-store pick up or local delivery only
- because of the massive size/weight of this item we can coordinate shipping but will need to ship freight. Please contact us directly for shipping quotes at firstname.lastname@example.org